£250 Amazon Voucher Prize Draw in Sudbury
Terms and conditions relating to the following compeition:
£250 Amazon Voucher Prize Draw in Sudbury – entering by registering your interest in our local fibre project
These terms and conditions (Terms) relate to our competition prize draw to win a £250 Amazon Voucher when registering your interest in our new full-fibre ‘Real Fibre’ broadband service with County Broadband Limited (the Company).
The competition is open to anyone who registers an interest in our project to bring our Real Fibre broadband services to Sudbury by completing a special competition form, or registering interest in our project at a County Broadband promotional event (IE: the weekly event held at Sudbury Market).
Please read these Terms carefully, as you will be agreeing to them by taking part in this Promotion. No purchase is required to enter the draw.
The promoter of the offer is County Broadband Ltd, whose registered office address is at Old Bourchiers Hall, Aldham Essex, CO6 3QU.
- County Broadband (The Company) will award a £250 voucher to one winner, drawn at random, who has registered their interest in receiving updates relating to County Broadband’s project to bring its Real Fibre network to Sudbury, through a valid method of registration (IE: valid marketing material/ event, etc)
- County Broadband will draw the competition winner at random.
- To qualify for the draw, entries must be made before January 8th, 2021. Entries made after this date will not be accepted into the prize draw.
- The entrant is not required to purchase a County Broadband product. To enter the competition but must have opted to receive updates relating to our REAL FIBRE broadband project in Sudbury.
- The prize winner will be selected up to 30 days after the competition closes. County Broadband will then contact the winner directly to arrange handover of the voucher.
- The winner will be awarded an Amazon voucher to the value of £250. It may not be exchanged for cash, nor cash equivalent of County Broadband services (IE: ‘money off’ of services offered by County Broadband).
- In the event of an Amazon voucher being unavailable, County Broadband will seek to provide an alternative voucher on behalf of the winner.
- This Promotion is not open to County Broadband employees or their family members.
- To enter and win the competition entrants must be able to prove they live within the County Broadband project area for Sudbury (IE: where the network is being built)
- One entry per person only.
- County Broadband’s decisions in respect of all matters to do with competition are final.
- The Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.