1. These terms and conditions (Terms) relate to the Winter Fibre Discount offer which apply discounted pricing (the Promotion) throughout the duration of the Promotion (Promotion Period). Please read these Terms carefully, as you will be agreeing to them by taking part in this Promotion.
2. The promoter of the Promotion is County Broadband Ltd, whose registered office address is at Old Bourchiers Hall, Aldham Essex, CO6 3QU.
3. The Company will offer reduced price broadband services, as advertised for the Promotion Period. Prices are as advertised on marketing materials or on digital materials, such as websites owned by the business. Advertisements may also feature on our social media pages and will carry links to these terms.
4. This promotion applies to all pre-orders for REAL FIBRE broadband packages, within the Sudbury project area, with orders placed through the Sudbury County Broadband website: sudbury.countybroadband.co.uk. The Sudbury project area applies where a valid postcode is entered through the web address highlighted, and with a valid postcode responding with offerings of broadband services.
5. This Promotion will commence on 11th November 2021 and be available until 23.59pm on 6th January 2022
6. In order for you to access the special discounted broadband price advertised on our marketing materials, our website or other valid promotional literature, you will need to order during the Promotion Period – the promotion will not apply to broadband orders placed outside of the valid time periods outlined.
7. Other promotional offers, including the free connection and use of our service up to 12 months at no extra charge should you be in an existing contract with another provider when we connect you, still apply – available to view at www.countybroadband.co.uk/terms
8. Pre-order and services terms also apply during this promotion and can be viewed online at www.countybroadband.co.uk/legal
9. Any promotional discounts cannot be redeemed in equivalent cash or voucher options.
10. The promotion is only valid with the Sudbury project area of our REAL FIBRE rollout and available by entering a valid postcode into our website. This promotion and special REAL FIBRE broadband price offering for discounted broadband services is only available in such areas.
11. Should County Broadband choose to run additional promotions in line with a subsidised connection, the Company may do so and separate terms and conditions will apply to such promotions outside of the remit of these terms. These terms will
be referenced on any marketing materials at the time (websites, literature or similar), as such.
12. County Broadband’s decisions in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion are final.
14. County Broadband will not pass your data to any third parties during the registration process of this competition.
15. The Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. County Broadband has the final decision on all matters relating to the promotion and entry by ordering through the promotion means you agree to these terms.